Zones Microprocessor Based Alarm Panel
This control panel provides conventional detection circuits for 2 zones. The control panels are self contained with Built in Power Supply and Provision for Battery Charging. These panels use
Microprocessor based control circuits with monitoring of Supply, Battery, zones & hooter circuits for faults and alarms. They are designed to meet all requirement of IS-2189 and are extensively used in installations which require TAC approval.
- Zone alarm verification: Each zone alarm signal is verified to eliminate false alarms. This is achieved by resetting the detector and waiting for it to re- alarm within the next 2 minutes.Alarm verification can ve disabled through program settings.
- Monitored Hooters: Hooter circuits are monitored for open or short circuit fault.
- RS485 Port: This 2 wire port is provided for communications to repeaters or PC. In case required the panel can be connected to a modem and communicate the alarm status to a Central monitoring station.
- Fuse less output protection: Both hooter and Auxiliary outputs are protected from overload and short circuits with automatically resetting overload switches (poly switches from Raychem).
- Walk Test: To enable a single engineer to test the entire system zones in test mode can be tested one detector at a time without returning to the panel to reset alarm from each detector. After an alarm is received the hooter will sound for approximately 10 seconds after which the panel will reset the detector and wait in test mode for an alarm from the next detector.
- Programmable Zones: Each zone can be programmed to enable or disable verification, for latching or non latching alarm responses. For alarm on open circuit or alarm on short circuit or for only fault monitoring. This allows the zone to be connected to smoke detectors or switch contacts in pressure sensors or flow switches.
- Programable Outputs: Each Hooter or relay output can be programmed to operate for alarm in Z1/ Z2 / both zones/ any zone/ common fault. Outputs can be switched on in steady on, pulsing, with time delays as required.
- Site Programmable: All zones and outputs can be programmed at site via the same key pad.And all changes are stored in the built in EEPROM.
- General Details: The enclosures are constructed of 1.2mmmild steel and have a paint finish of Siemens grey, semi gloss epoxy powder coated prior to baking. The Panel enclosures are designed to afford a degree of protection to IP 52 orBSEN60529 when the outer door is closed.
- Cabinet: The cabinet is constructed of a single sheet of mild steel with the minimum of welds. Cable entry is via pre-formed knockouts located at the top & bottom of the enclosure.
- LED display and Lock able keyboard: The LED Display and Membrane keyboard is access able through an opening in the door. Keyboard operation is enabled by a key switch acessable through the door.
- Battery: Battery space has been allocated at the bottom left of the Cabinet. The Battery voltage is monitored for low and disconnected status.
- The membrane display is constructed of a smooth anti static, poly carbonate material which
- incorporates tactile switches and LED indications. Their designations are as follows
- Main PSU.&Battery Charger Voltage : 220 to 260V.AC, 50/60 Hz.
- Battery : 24V. Lead Acid Maintenance free
- (1.2AH12v x 2 Nos. For 8 hr backup)
- Charger : Boost / Float max. 250mA
- Panel supply : 24V@1A
- Aux. : 24V@1000 mA. for PCD Make Accessories
- Repeater : 4 wire shielded. RS-485 and Power
- Common fault /Alarm relays : Isolated change over contacts. 4 Nos
- Hooter circuits : 2 nos. monitored 500 mA. Max. for both
- Zones circuit : 2 nos. max. 20 det./zone. ( as per IS2189 )
Default conventional fire detection, can be factory pre- programmed for Conventional alarm, Gas release, water flow, or any user defined applications as required.