This alarm annunciation panel is designed to convert a switch input signal into an alarm signal. It is expandable to 64 inputs.. Each input shall have a corresponding output for driving LED's or Annunciation windows. In addition a common Alarm, External hooter and panel buzzer is available.
The panel shall have 3 basic controls. One to silence and the other to test if all LED's are working. A third a reset button is used when the panel set for latched inputs so the system can be reset after the Event is over
Depending on the configuration settings the panel shall process input data as follows
- Latching or non-latching.
- Event for NO contact or NC contact
- In case of an Alarm the respective LED (red) or window illuminates for that input in a pulsed mode and the internal buzzer operates with a pulsed tone. The external sounder circuits also switch on.
- When the silence alarms button is operated the panel buzzer and sounder deactivates. The alarm input LED or window stops flashing and stays steady on.
- When the input return to its normal state and mode is non-latching then the alarm indications will clear and the system will return to normal. In case inputs are in latching mode then there is no change.
- Latched inputs clear only after operating the reset button
- In case the panel receives more than one alarm then if silenced for each event it will restart the audio alarm for the new alarm. In this case the previous events will be indicated with a steady on LED and the new event will indicated with a flashing LED or window.
- Any supply, Battery or earth faults on external wiring will cause the common fault LED on the panel and the respective fault LED on the power monitor module to illuminate.
- The system on LED is always illuminated when power is available.
- Supply: Mains 240V AC, Standby 24v SLMF battery, System operating on 24vDC.
- Contact inputs: Isolated NO or NC
- Construction: MS cabinet, Powder coated. colour siemens grey
Alarm repeater outputs one per input. Open collector or isolated CO contacts.