P. A. Systems
The rack console consists of a floor standing panel with arrangement for 2 to 16 amplifiers based on the requirement. The Rack will be fitted with - An Operating Console - 8 message generator - DTMF Decoder for remote operation via tel Line.
- In case of alarm the input card will sense this signal and switch on the amplifiers, select the Speaker circuit associated with the alarm zone and output the alarm signal depending on the selected mode.
- In Normal (BGM) No alarm mode The pre-selected speaker circuits will be connected to the Amplifier and the Music Source selected for playing background misic on the speakers.
- The Alarm operation can be Alarm Tone only or Alarm tone with pre-recorded voice message of 20 seconds each max 8 messages.
- It can manually be switched to Public Address for Silencing or making announcements.
- A keypad with LED indicators is provided to enable mode selection and Manual operation.
- In case the optional DTMF module is used the panel can also be manually operated from any Key phone via the plant intercom.
- 230 v AC main supply. With provision for Batteries and Battery Charging.
- Speaker circuits 100 volts 500 watts circuits.
- Preset messages 8 x 20 seconds each.
- DTMF decoder ----- optional
- Music input -------optional DVD/CD/Mp3 player.