Contact Alarm Annunciator Panel
This alarm annunciation panel is designed to convert a switch input signal into an alarm signal. It is expandable to 120 inputs. Each input shall have a corresponding output for driving LED's or Annunciation windows. In addition a common Alarm, External hooter and panel buzzer is available.
The panel shall have 3 basic Push Buttons. Silence, Test LED's and Reset button (please note reset is used when the panel set for latched inputs mode.)
Depending on the configuration settings the panel shall process input data as follows
- Latching or non-latching.
- Event for NO contact or NC contact
- In case of an Alarm the respective LED (red) or window illuminates for that input in a pulsed mode and the internal buzzer operates with a pulsed tone. The external sounder circuits also switch on.
- When the silence alarms button is operated the panel buzzer and sounder deactivates. The alarm input LED or window stops flashing and stays steady on.
- When the input return to its normal state in non-latching mode the alarm indications will clear and the system will return to normal. In latching mode there is no change.
- Latched inputs clear only after operating the reset button
- In case the panel is in alarm and silenced when it receives another alarm then all silenced events will remain as is but it will restart the audio alarm for the new alarm. Now the new event will indicated with a flashing LED or window.
- Any supply, Battery or earth faults on external wiring will cause the common fault LED on the panel and the respective fault LED on the power monitor module to illuminate.
- The system ON LED is always illuminated when power is available.
- Supply: Mains 240V AC, Standby 24v SLMF battery, System operating on 24vDC.
- Contact inputs: Isolated NO or NC
- Construction: MS cabinet, Powder coated. colour siemens grey.
- RS485 4 Wire Power and Data output to repeater panels
- Alarm repeater outputs one per input. Open collector or isolated CO contacts.
- Custom Labels for window type panels.
- Mimic or Customer layout of Alarm indications.
- Control Cards and Indications for use in custom built products.